Friday, February 26, 2016

Scrapbook: Happily Ever After



Happily Ever After was the title of a love themed scrapbook that I made for a lovely client. The color theme was derived from the beautiful Bo Bunny Love & Lace collection (That is the collection I used along with another one), while the layouts were similar to the Wedding Themed scrapbook shared earlier.

Scrapbooks are more like interactive books, if you ask me, and so I try to add some fun elements in all scrapbooks that I make.
For this one I added cute detachable coupons to each page, along with the usual tags, mats, flipbooks. 
Pictures of the pages follow:








I love the above pocket! The Altenew vintage roses stamps tie in beautifully with Love Lace. 






For orders and queries please email favorsmore@gmail.com [thats my business email]

Have a great day and happy happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...