Thursday, March 7, 2013

Craft March Challenge 1: Khadija's Project

Here is a beautiful project Khadija did for Craft March Challenge 1.


Khadija briefly describes her project below:
 
"I used some punched flowers and that big flower is made out of heart punch and a regular flower die cut (well I cut mine free hand). I used 25 heart punch outs and curl their both round parts on a crochet hook. I, then, distress them and paste them one after another on the flower base. The center bud was a small 0.75cm circle punch out, I just rolled it and adhered it with some hot glue.
 
The box was originally yellow,



I gessoed it first and then adhered red cardstock and then yellow chevron paper from American Crafts. Added some butterfly punch outs, and some pearls here and there.
The box is 3.5x8.5 inches in size. And it can hold a large tag book inside easily. Well I made this box to keep all my keys, birdcages and punchinella in it.






This whole challenge thing is really exciting. I had heaps of fun altering this box. :D "
Khadija.

1 comment:

  1. looks gorgeous khadijaa!!! good effort ;) I might join you guys in this :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...