Saturday, September 15, 2012

Surprise Gift From Many-Happy-Returns

It is amazing how a sweet gesture just brightens up our entire day! Today my day was brightened up by Shereen from Many-Happy-Returns.
As you know I am busy preparing for The Crafters Expo these days, so I needed a few paper stacks I ordered them from Many-Happy-Returns a couple of days back. I received my parcel today and was delighted to spot an extra 6x6 paper stack in the parcel.

Sweet Shereen had thrown in an extra pack of 6x6" Dots & Stripes: Cheerful stack, double sided, 24 sheets! Isn't that amazing ladies!!



I love polka dots, and the love the colors that she has used in this stack. I will be using this stack on a project soon, and I promise to post all the details =) it will be sometime after the expo though. Just by the way; the picture does not to justice to them.. they are really pretty!
For those in Pakistan wanting to order visit Many-Happy-Returns, you can also visit her stall at the expo.. she does some amazing stuff!

** Update**

Here is a card I did using this fun stack =)
The card will be available at the expo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...