Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Miss

Peace be with you!

Hoping all of you are doing well and are busy crafting :) I have been really busy last week...and so was unable to post the Wonderful Wednesday project. Infact, I have been so occupied that I did not get a chance to explore something new.

I will definitely try and post next Wonderful Wednesday, but can't promise as there is a lot happening (multiple client projects in progress simultaneously). So this post was basically to update everyone on whats happening on this end.

Oh and I really wanted to take part in the scrapbook October challenge...but I just couldn't find time to complete my page. Though the deadline is tomorrow, and there is no way that I will be able to complete it ... I will be missing out on this challenge. BUT I hope to complete it soon and I promise to share it with you all once its complete. :)

So happy crafting and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...